I think this e-mail subscription to the left is for updates, you can enter your e-mail address and they will send you a notification when I do a new post. Not 100% sure how it works yet...
We went to Dubuque last weekend to see Grandma and Grandpa McClimon, Uncle Ted, Uncle Brad, Aunt Jenn, Lauren and Evan. We went out for lunch then to Jumpin' Janes, a play place that Lauren and Evan love...Tim and I had some fun too! Chasing Evan alone is a full time job, as you can see he has a black eye. He's fearless.
Several people thought Tayva was a boy in her Hawk gear, since Tim doesn't allow bows in her hair I think we'll have to start her on Mary Kay a little earlier than planned. :-) We watched the Hawkeyes at Lauren's house and Tayva got lots of hugs and kisses. We stayed for dinner and gave Tayva a bath. Everyone helped!
Tayva has another cold or maybe the same cold, I feel so bad for her. Her nose is clogged. She slept the whole night last night in her swing, apparently it's comfortable because she didn't wake up at all in the middle of the night. She must not feel very good, she pretty much slept from 10 last night until I took her to daycare at 7:30 this morning. She sneezed on the way to daycare and when I got her out of the car the snot was running into her mouth! :-( Tim thinks he's sick too, guess we'll just keep passing around whatever she brings home from daycare.