9 weeks old



We are officially at daycare and back at work a week now, it went well. It's hard being away from
her all day. I feel guilty leaving her at daycare that long but I know it's good for both of us. Tayva was very tired those first few days and slept through the night 2 nights last week. That didn't last long though she's back to getting up once in the middle of the night to eat. Saturday she was exhausted she slept in and then took a long nap right away in the morning after she ate. Last night she was pretty tired after we got home but I think she's getting more used to daycare. She doesn't sleep very well there, yesterday she took 4 short 30-45 minute naps! She doesn't want to miss a thing.
her all day. I feel guilty leaving her at daycare that long but I know it's good for both of us. Tayva was very tired those first few days and slept through the night 2 nights last week. That didn't last long though she's back to getting up once in the middle of the night to eat. Saturday she was exhausted she slept in and then took a long nap right away in the morning after she ate. Last night she was pretty tired after we got home but I think she's getting more used to daycare. She doesn't sleep very well there, yesterday she took 4 short 30-45 minute naps! She doesn't want to miss a thing. 
She loves her swing, it plays music and lights up! We got it from the family of someone in my networking group and it's starting to die a little the music goes in and out. This morning I put her in the swing and put one of her lullaby CD's in and she fell asleep so I could get ready for work.