

She really enjoys her baths, after the first bath Tim and I gave her which was a nightmare they have all been great! She just sits and looks around. We figured out how to keep her warm and she loves it!
Did you hear about when she man-farted in Hy-Vee??! I was walking down the isle and passed a guy it was just us in the isle and she really let one rip, I just kept walking because I'm sure he thought it was me! If you've ever heard her fart you know he heard it!
On another note we had out first experience with projectile vomit yesterday. She was eating and choked a little so I sat her up and she threw up about 2 feet on the couch. She's been a little sick the last few days and has had a lot of phlegm She was fine afterwards, she didn't even get it on herself just her bib, my arm and the couch! It was like one of those things you see on Americas Funniest videos.