Sunday, November 6, 2011

I guess we're busy

Well it's been a while since I've posted...August?! Where did time go? Tayva is busier than ever now and truly DOES NOT stop taking! :) Every conversation we have with her seems to surprise me. Whether she's being sassy or just needs attention, she definitely knows how to voice her opinion now.





I've got some great pictures of her lately, she sometimes wants to smile at the camera and other times is very annoyed that I want her to look at me. So, as you can imagine her 2 year pics went just ok. She didn't want to do what the photographer said but we managed to get some great pictures out of it. We did an outdoor photo shoot at a park in Cedar Rapids, so the backgrounds are beautiful! I'll post them as soon as I get the CD.



Tayva's having more fun than ever with her daycare friends. I have almost all girls right now so that's kinda fun. She's really into playing with baby dolls right now, she loves to feed them and put them to sleep etc. She told me she wants Santa to bring her a baby doll for Christmas...I told her she has to sit on Santa's lap and tell him that. We'll see how that goes, judging by last years incident I doubt she'll sit anywhere near him. :)


She is interested in picking out her own clothes and shoes now. Which is sometimes interesting if we're in a hurry. If we're just staying home I don't fight it and I try to let her pick things out when she really wants to. She went to the coffee shop and Target with me wearing this Minnie nightgown, black and white pattern pants, pink socks and silver dress up shoes. It was creative!


Her hair is now finally growing a little longer!!! It falls into her eyes now so she has to wear either a pony tail in the front or a hair bow, she chooses a pony almost every day (as you can see by the pics).



Tayva LOVED Halloween! She enjoyed trick-or-treating to get candy but loved handing candy out at our house even more. She waited for people to come by and would yell, "oh, here comes someone!" She was a ladybug this year and actually enjoyed her costume.