Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rolling, rolling, rollling...





Geez, has it been a month since I last posted?! I guess we've been a little busy. Tayva is now rolling over both from her stomach to her back and vice versa. She only goes one way so we'll have to work on that. She is eating baby food now, she loves carrots, sweet potatoes and squash. Not so fond of peas.
She has found her feet and enjoys eating them. She always rips her socks off when she's lying on the ground. She thinks Sammie is HILARIOUS! I was crying laughing the other night. Tim wasn't home yet but we were in her room and sitting on the floor, Sam found a piece of cardboard and of course wanted to play fetch. When I threw the cardboard she laughed and when he got it she laughed harder, it was such a gut laugh it almost sounded like she was crying. I called Tim to listen and then called my Mom who then gave the phone to Dad and then Andrew!
I still can't believe how big she is. She's wearing size 2 diapers and size 3-6months clothes now. Just looking at the first bath pics I posted compared to this one is amazing. She sucks on her tongue now, I think it's in place of a pacifier. She doesn't take a pacifier or suck her thumb (unless she suddenly finds it). It's so funny looking she kind of puckers her lips and just sucks on her tongue. I'll see if I can figure out how to upload a video...